How they work
Loans can be used for the majority of the courses we deliver, as well as Education & Training.
We offer monthly workshops onsite or at the place of work, with remote contact in between.
The courses are made up of the accredited diploma, this includes written work, observations in the work place and professional discussions.
Courses vary in duration.
For more info please contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07384214574
Loan of the Month
Teaching Assistant Level 3
Teaching Assistants work in Primary, Special and Secondary education across all age ranges encompassing special educational needs and emotional vulnerabilities. The role of the Teaching Assistant is to support the class teacher to enhance pupil’s learning either in groups or individually, ensuring pupils understand the work set, know their learning objectives and stay on task in order to make progress. Promoting self-belief, social inclusion and a high self-esteem play an integral part to pupil’s well-being, ensuring pupils thrive in a positive, nurturing and safe environment.
- You must be 19+
- you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 yrs
- Minimum amount you can take out is £300
- Levels 3-6
- you must be working or volunteering in the sector
- interest starts once the final instalment has been made to us.
- Repayment starts when you earn over £27,295
- It doesn't affect your credit score