How they work
Loans can be used for the majority of the courses we deliver, as well as Education & Training.
We offer monthly workshops onsite or at the place of work, with remote contact in between.
The courses are made up of the accredited diploma, this includes written work, observations in the work place and professional discussions.
Courses vary in duration.
For more info please contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07384214574
Loan of the Month
Early Years Educator Level 3
This course is for any-one working with children from birth to 5 years in a day nursery or nursery school environment. It provides background in child development and the skills needed to nurture young children’s learning. If you are looking to work in this sector this is the course for you. You need to be working or volunteering in an early-years setting to complete this course.
- You must be 19+
- you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 yrs
- Minimum amount you can take out is £300
- Levels 3-6
- you must be working or volunteering in the sector
- interest starts once the final instalment has been made to us.
- Repayment starts when you earn over £26,000