How they work
Loans can be used for the majority of the Level 3 and Higher courses we deliver.
We offer monthly workshops onsite or at the place of work, with remote contact in between.
The courses are made up of the accredited diploma, this includes written work, observations in the work place and professional discussions.
Courses vary in duration.
For more info please contact us at email@example.com or on 01926 511855
Teaching Assistant Level 3
Teaching Assistants work in Primary, Special and Secondary education across all age ranges encompassing special educational needs and emotional vulnerabilities. The role of the Teaching Assistant is to support the class teacher to enhance pupil’s learning either in groups or individually, ensuring pupils understand the work set, know their learning objectives and stay on task in order to make progress. Promoting self-belief, social inclusion and a high self-esteem play an integral part to pupil’s well-being, ensuring pupils thrive in a positive, nurturing and safe environment.
- You must be 19+
- you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 yrs
- Minimum amount you can take out is £300
- Levels 3-6
- you must be working or volunteering in the sector
- interest starts once the final instalment has been made to us.
- Repayment starts when you earn over £27,295
- It doesn't affect your credit score
How to apply
- Contact us to find the appropriate course.
- We will send you an information letter
- Register & Apply online at https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/lo...
- Once approved we will arrange workshops
What courses we offer
Have a look at the Loan fact sheet opposite for all the courses we offer and to see if you are eligible and who would benefit.
For any questions or interest please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01926 511855